- Region Zug
- Art des Vertrags Temporär - Vollzeit
- Tätigkeitssektor Informatik / Telekommunikation
As a preferred supplier for Roche Diagnostics in Rotkreuz near Zug, we are looking for a personality as Business Analyst Product Master Data (contract for 3 months, with extension if it is a fit for all parties) start date within 1-3 months. Remote/Home Office is possible.
The Product Information Management (PIM) team in Roche Diagnostics maintains a repository with structured and unstructured product data (e.g. product name, dimensions, storage conditions, measuring ranges, business area ownership, etc.). This information is used for various commercial purposes (deal calculation, procurement, tendering, marketing website, etc.) by global functions and local country affiliates. Currently, the PIM team is providing this data to internal customers via existing API web services and manual data extracts.
Roche Diagnostics affiliates are using product information for various commercial processes. A typical example: customer reaches out to Roche Diagnostics affiliate and asks to provide a set of data fields for the materials that the customer can buy from Roche. The requests differ depending on the customer. Affiliate colleagues are manually pulling together the data from several IT systems (see the System Landscape chapter for more information). This manual operation is creating unnecessary effort and creates a possibility for human error.
The PIM team has initiated a project which aims to minimize manual effort in collection and aggregation of product data in order to automatically generate and distribute an electronic product catalog. Internal and external Roche customers choose the products they are interested in and download the desired product information as an on-demand self-service.
The project is in need of an experienced business analyst to support the project team by bringing outside expertise.
- Analyze and assess the possibilities of including additional data elements such as product prices (list, contract), customer assortments, instrument characteristics in the product master data management system landscape
- Analyze and assess the internal software platform offering to host a possible future eCatalog software application, accessible by internal and external customers
- Create and document of business requirements
- 3 to 5 years of experience in data analytics: applying standard business and data analysis concepts (e.g. SWOT, Requirements gathering to prepare RFP/Implementation,...)
- Strong understanding of software architecture, analytical skills and technical experience in the assessment of software solutions
- Experience with Master Data
- Strong knowledge of business processes
- Experience in data mining, analytics and statistics
- Focus on detail
- Sufficient experience to cover the above scope independently and come up with concrete improvement recommendations.
- Communication and collaboration skills
- HP ALM application knowledge
- Agentur GPP AG - GLOBAL RECRUITMENT - +41 44 266 50 25
- Veröffentlicht am 31. März 2021
- Berater-in Jie Zhu