- Region Zug
- Art des Vertrags Temporär - Vollzeit
- Tätigkeitssektor Informatik / Telekommunikation
As a preferred supplier for Roche Diagnostics in Rotkreuz near Zug, we are looking for a personality as Dev Ops Engineer in Instrument Control (contract until the end of 2021, with extension if it is a fit for all parties) start date within 1-3 months. Remote/Home Office is possible.
- Technical lead for software development tasks or projects in teams.
- Independent delivery of complex, broadly defined software assignments. Specification, planning, implementation, testing and documentation of these assignments and drafting/ definition of tasks for others.
- Independent planning and implementation of complex internal and external sub-projects by involving several employees, or responsible for an area of technological activity.
- Executes with high accountability to schedule and quality.
- Participates actively in detailed design, code reviews, bug/issue triage, and supports well informed decisions towards business and engineering goals.
- Review expert for other project groups.
- Internal and external knowledge transfer.
- Active role in the scope of conceptual problem solving.
- Defines over-arching concepts for the entire product area.
- Closely collaborates with partner teams.
- Acts upon RMD Cultural Beliefs.
- Experienced in driving new technology and give inputs in the projects
- At least 5 years of experience in a dev ops environment, preferred in the IVD sector
- Driving a DevOps mindset and principals in the projects
- Experienced in the following specs:
- Jenkins, plugins and groovy
- Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Docker, Kubernetes, LxC and LxD
- IaC – Ansible and Terraform
- Coding experience in C++
- Linux experience (Debian or Ubuntu)
- Debian packaging and Debian configuration management
- cMake and batch scripting
- Agentur GPP AG - GLOBAL RECRUITMENT - +41 44 266 50 25
- Veröffentlicht am 1. April 2021
- Berater-in Jie Zhu