- Region Zug
- Art des Vertrags Temporär - Vollzeit
- Tätigkeitssektor Informatik / Telekommunikation
As a preferred supplier for Roche Diagnostics in Rotkreuz near Zug, we are looking for a dedicated personality (f/m/d) as Senior UX Designer (contract until the end of 2021, with extension if it is a fit for all parties) start date within 1-3 months. Remote/Home Office is possible.
We are looking for a collaborative and inspiring individual to join Roche's Global Diagnostics User Experience Team (DIA UX).
As UX/UI Designer you have the opportunity to contribute to the transformation of user and customer experience in healthcare using your design and research expertise as well as your ability to share your know-how so that junior team members and the DIA UX team can grow and upskill with you.
Be the voice of Roche users, customers and patients in every product conversation Support UX research along the project process to provide fact-based inputs (e.g. user inter‐ views, desk research, surveys) Participate in workshops with the business and engineering teams to gather system-level information and to coordinate the design deliverables
Translate user research and business requirements into state of the art user flows and de‐ sign ideas.
- Design low/high fidelity mockups and interactive prototypes following industry standards and trends.
- Apply with method style and components from the Roche Design System and contribute to its evolution.
- Structure and run usability tests, analyze and present the outcome in the project team.
- Present your design ideas and output to the design team, project stakeholders, DIA UX de‐ partment and document the design activities following Roche internal regulatory process.
- Contribute to DIA UX activities to establish UX and CX best practices in the Organization
- Bachelor in UX design, HCID, visual design, communication, social or technical science or similar
- Well-versed in how to research user behavior, derive the most powerful insights from all forms of research, and prototype the creative solutions your actionable insights inspire
- Strong abilities in user centered design process, interaction design, visual design, design systems and guidelines creation
- Strong experience in the successful application of Design Systems, especially in digital products/solutions in multiple projects and products.
- Experienced in planning, organizing (incl. interfacing with recruiting agencies), executing and analyzing formative usability studies. Proven ability to plan, organize, moderate and analyze (virtual) workshops and co-design do it.
- Proven presentation skills and ability to communicate know-how, experiences, ideas, solutions and deliverables effectively and persuasively
- Contributed to several products or services that have come to market (with ownership of key deliverables).
- Proven experience in guiding more junior designers on projects that require in-depth knowl‐ edge of specific domains and skill development.
- Agentur GPP AG - GLOBAL RECRUITMENT - +41 44 266 50 25
- Veröffentlicht am 9. April 2021
- Berater-in Jie Zhu