- Region Zug
- Art des Vertrags Temporär - Vollzeit
- Tätigkeitssektor Informatik / Telekommunikation
As a preferred supplier for Roche Diagnostics in Rotkreuz near Zug, we are looking for an individual as Senior Scrum Master / Coder (contract for 6 months, with extension if it is a fit for all parties) start date within 3 months.
- Live, coach, and help the team to embrace the RMD Software principles, values and mindset.
- Help the team to develop and live Scrum.
- Establish team dynamics, culture and mindset which enables the team, the art and all team members to reach their potential.
- Remove impediments to the team and team's delivery.
- Facilitation of a healthy relationship between the team and product owner.
- Protecting the team from non-value-add interference, interruption and especially distractions.
- Facilitate the team's progress towards team goals.
- Lead and facilitate team efforts in relentless improvement to build a high-performing team.
- Facilitate the Scrum events.
- Support the Product Owner to manage the backlog.
- Promote quality practices and assist the teams in constantly improving the quality of their deliverables and meeting the Definition of Done (DoD).
- Support inter-team cooperation in the Agile Release Train and help the team to operate well on the train.
- Assist in tracking the execution of features and capabilities
- Help manage risks and dependencies
- Escalate and track impediments
- Provide input on resourcing to address critical bottlenecks
- Work with the Release Train Engineer for planning and tracking
- Foster use of engineering and Built-In Quality practices
- Programming experience in C# for more than 5 years
- Willingness to code in minimum 40%
- A minimum experience of 3 years as a Scrum Master
- Experience in multiple Scrum teams in one single program
- Expert knowledge of Scrum, Lean, and more Agile scaling models (SAFe, LeSS)
- University degree in IT, Engineering or equivalent fields
- Perfect skills in English spoken and written
- German spoken and written
- Experience in a highly regulated environments
- Agentur GPP AG - GLOBAL RECRUITMENT - +41 44 266 50 25
- Veröffentlicht am 28. April 2021
- Berater-in Marijke van Engelenburg