- Region Basel
- Art des Vertrags Temporär - Vollzeit
- Tätigkeitssektor Informatik / Telekommunikation
As a preferred supplier for Roche in Basel, we are looking for an individual as Junior Solution Lifecycle Manager / Application Manager Manufacturing Systems. Contract until the end of 2021, with extension if suitable for all involved parties. Start date within 3 months.
- Provide application management and support, to ensure operational stability and effectiveness of several applications
- Support our IT solutions by applying specific knowledge of systems and tools as well as problem solving skills
- Implement and monitor system performance using defined standards and resolve or escalate problems for resolution when appropriate
- Manage change requests to improve efficiency, functionality and reliability
- Participate in the execution and documentation of system testing. Ensures that the testing activities are executed following the Validation/Test Plan, create or conduct computerised system testing to ensure quality, design integrity and proper functionality.
- Write installation guides, change requests and tickets, execute informal tests in the lab.
- Supports the business, conducts the technical meetings with suppliers
- Troubleshooting in case of issues
- Incident management: accept, process, resolve issues in our Track and Trace applications
- At least one year MES experience (PMX or Pharma Suite)
- Proven experience working in the pharmaceutical industry within a regulated environment / Theoretical understanding of business processes in the manufacturing environment, Packaging and/or Shop floor area
- Experience with Track and Trace Systems (ideally Laetus and/or OPAL, MES and automation : Reproduce issues in applications and find solutions
- Database / SQL (analyze/understand queries)
- Good understanding of E2E packaging processes. ISA 95 and GAMP5 norms IT background
- Change management specific tools : Service Now and HP ALM
- Able to read and analyze application log files for investigation
- Knowledge of at least one programming language to be able to understand Track and trace-related codes and to analyze them (basic debugging)
- Ability to communicate with our colleagues and internal customers all over the world
- Flexibility to work outside of normal working hours or on-call arrangements to provide global support
- Having sense of urgency and working under pressure
- Negotiation of delays. Used to planning and reporting.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Technical SME for IT Infrastructure topics. Provides knowledge and skills in Infrastructure topics across the lifecycle.
- Nice to have : familiar with database such as Microsoft sql server
- German Language
- Agentur GPP AG - GLOBAL RECRUITMENT - +41 44 266 50 25
- Veröffentlicht am 4. Mai 2021
- Berater-in Marijke van Engelenburg