- Region Waadt - Region Lausanne
- Art des Vertrags Dauerstelle - Vollzeit
- Tätigkeitssektor Informatik / Telekommunikation
As supplier for Kudelski Security in Cheseaux, Switzerland. we are looking for a Security Analyst - Tier 2 with a start date as soon as possible or within 3-4 months.
- Manage escalated cases to the Tier-2 queue
- Perform sporadic security incidents triage in 24x7 shifts
- Analyze and respond to security events from SIEM, EDR, FWs, IDS, IPS, AV and other security data sources.
- Deliver high quality Incident Handling and investigation
- Be the 2nd level of escalation Tier-1 Security Analysts
- Perform on-call for Threat Monitoring and Security Device Management escalation outside of business hours
- Perform rules tuning of client SIEM in operation
- Support rules factory program in improving the global set of detection
- Validate Go-to-Active and Go-to-Prod gates of our new clients to ensure a smooth transition to operation
- Continuously improve incident templates in terms of content for the clients and in terms of automation to best support the operation
- Support rollout of new set of rules for MSS clients
- Qualify, analyze and provide recommendations for new standard data source requests
- Support Product teams to build best new services to fit with Operations capabilities (needs, scalability, efficiency)
- Take responsibility for customer satisfaction and overall success of managed services.
- Be available, ready, and able to accept incoming clients calls
- Recommend improvements for Standard Operating Procedures
- Propose enhancement on tools and workflow
- Respond in a timely manner (within documented SLA) to support tickets.
- Document actions in tickets to effectively communicate information internally and to customers.
- Adhere to policies, procedures, and security best practices.
- Mentor fellow Security Engineers and Security Analysts.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in information security managing and monitoring security devices or educational equivalent
- Excellent client service skills
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- Excellent IT skills (network, protocols, infrastructure)
- Good knowledge of SIEM technologies
- Good knowledge in cyber security threats and tactics
- Good knowledge in Cloud and OT/ICS technologies
- Windows and Unix/Linux operating system experience
- Experience reviewing and analyzing log data
- Experience reviewing and analyzing network packet captures
- Very good level of English (oral and written)
- Agentur GPP AG - GLOBAL RECRUITMENT - +41 44 266 50 25
- Veröffentlicht am 6. Mai 2021
- Berater-in Jie Zhu