- Region Zug
- Art des Vertrags Temporär - Vollzeit
- Tätigkeitssektor Informatik / Telekommunikation
As a preferred supplier for Roche Diagnostics Int Ltd in Rotkreuz, we are looking for an individual as Senior Developer Architect, contract until 31.12.2021, with extension if suitable for all parties, earliest start 16.06.2021 or within 3 months.
- Bridge between Instrument Architect and Scrum Team
- Responsible for the Code Quality of the Scrum Team
- Coach team members to improve in C#
- Provide a software design being align with system architecture, Roche guidelines, and software engineering best practices
- Accurate code design and implementation including the tests to verify the code against specification.
- Participate in all phases of software development from development, testing, and bug fixing including software maintenance.
- Participate in defining work packages, their estimation, planning, and implementation within the software development team.
- Review and analyze your source code as well as on request the source code of your peers in the software development team.
- Review application design, functionality, usability, and performance to enhance it.
- 5+ years of experience as a C# software engineer with Hands-on experience working in agile teams
- Highly skilled in all these C# /.Net Framework / .Net Standard / .Net Core Developing is just one part we need the full understanding person in testing/coding / stakeholder management
- Very good communication and presentations skills (needed to explain the design to the team)
- Able to create, explain and document a design that the Scrum team can implement
- Experienced in automated testing and mocking frameworks
- University degree in IT, Engineering or equivalent fields
- Perfect skills in English spoken and written
- German spoken and written
- Experience in highly regulated environments
- Experience in Agile working
- An active participant in Software Communities.
- Agentur GPP AG - GLOBAL RECRUITMENT - +41 44 266 50 25
- Veröffentlicht am 11. Mai 2021
- Berater-in Marijke van Engelenburg