- Region Basel
- Art des Vertrags Temporär - Vollzeit
- Tätigkeitssektor Informatik / Telekommunikation
As a preferred supplier for Roche in Kaiseraugst / Rotkreuz, we are looking for an individual as Senior IT Project Manager (Automated Manufacturing Processes), contract for 1 year, with extension if suitable for all parties, earliest start 15.06.2021 or within 3 months.
- Is a crucial part in the product's lifecycle management and ensures that any solution is chosen to fulfill known and understood business requirements, fitting into the Product roadmap definitions and continuously providing business value over its lifecycle.
- Senior BA collaborates with EPICX IT Leads, Enterprise Product Owners, External Stakeholders, and Development Teams (Tester, Development team, Architecture team, Adoption Services, Vendors)
- Senior BA displays an advanced level of skills and capabilities in the area of business partnering and/or product management.
- Frequently takes on the additional role of Squad Lead where appropriate
- Senior BA will collaborate to drive results with other squad leads and BA's in Durable and Flexible squads to deliver results within aligned timelines.
- Senior BA explores opportunities and initiatives to Grow, in a self assignment way.
- Develops and maintains the business case(s) including high level solution options and resource estimates and resource confirmation as in support to the strategic backlog management process
- Acts as an interface between business and IT functions and as a contact point for business leads in order to launch initiatives, leading and driving the scoping phase.
- Collaborates with EpiCX IT Lead(s) and/or Enterprise Product Owner in business development activities like translating business strategy in technology enabled strategies, portfolio management processes, feasibility studies, clarifying available technology on the market and vendor selection (RFI/RFP/RFQ)
- Strives for harmonization of business processes across EpiCX by propagating common standardized data models, applications and technologies that are in line with the cross-functional or functional Informatics strategies and architectures.
- Performs typical Business Analysis activities and creates deliverables as per Roche standards within a squad/project.
- 8y+ of experience working as a Business Analyst in global projects, with global functions and Affiliates in a similar environment
- Experience in a large pharmaceutical company in a Global / Regional role. Commercial, Medical or Clinical domain knowledge with a strong IT Background
- Proven business domain knowledge in the following area(s): Large multicountry CRM deployments, Salesforce experience and knowledge
- Is certified in at least one Agile framework / methodology (eg. Scrum)
- Has practical knowledge of Agile BA framework (IIBA)
- Has the typical skills expected from a Business Analyst, i.e.: business partnering, ability to quickly learn new business domains, requirements elicitation and management, business process analysis and design, usability and the ability to facilitate workshops
- BA displays the following values: Aspirational, Motivating, Collaborating across, One team Spirit, Be Focused, Fail Fast + Learn Fast, Open Mindset
- Is an Agile ambassador and displays an Agile mindset in the approach to work, i.e.:
- Enables a diverse group of partners to speak with a single voice
- Ensures the right information is available to the development team in the right level of detail at the right time so that the product can be developed and matches customers needs
- Exhibits intellectual curiosity and integrity and has strong passion to bring value-adding technology to the business.
- Exhibits strong soft skills typically required as a BA (i.e.: active listening, challenging the status quo, strong communication skills with stakeholders at different organizational levels, solid mentoring skills, excellent communication skills), at a level enabling him to coach others
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Former Roche experience
- Agentur GPP AG - GLOBAL RECRUITMENT - +41 44 266 50 25
- Veröffentlicht am 27. Mai 2021
- Berater-in Marijke van Engelenburg