- Region Thurgau / Bodensee
- Art des Vertrags Dauerstelle - Vollzeit
- Tätigkeitssektor Informatik / Telekommunikation
You will provide technical support for both our sales department and customers in the use of our high-quality tool systems. You will analyze problems, eliminate disruptions and support sales growth with creative solutions. You will also process customer inquiries and be involved in product design. In addition, you will support the implementation of technical product training for our customers as well as our sales department. Participation in trade fairs and open house events rounds off your area of responsibility.
- Successfully completed technical training with further training to become a mechanical engineer (or machining specialist from the industry)
- Professional experience in application technology with tool manufacturers or manufacturers of machine tool equipment, clamping technology or machines is an advantage
- Several years of professional experience in programming, setting up and operating CNC milling and lathes as well as experience in 5-axis machining are desirable
- Good German knowledge
- Practical knowledge of a CAD / CAM system
- Independent and entrepreneurial way of thinking and working as well as customer-oriented basic attitude
- Sociability, good communication skills and a confident demeanor with customers
Interested? You can find more information here: Infopackage. Please apply via the "Bewerben" button below and answer all questions, otherwise we will be unable to process your application.
- Agentur GPP AG - GLOBAL RECRUITMENT - +41 44 266 50 25
- Veröffentlicht am 2. Juni 2021
- Berater-in Marijke van Engelenburg