- Region Zentralschweiz
- Art des Vertrags Temporär - Vollzeit
- Tätigkeitssektor Informatik / Telekommunikation
As a preferred supplier for Roche Diagnostics Int Ltd in Rotkreuz, we are looking for an individual as Senior UX Designer, contract until 31.12.2021, with extension if suitable for all parties, earliest start 01.07.2021 or within 3 months.
- Design low/high fidelity mockups and interactive prototypes following industry standards and trends.
- Apply with method style and components from the Roche Design System and contribute to its evolution.
- Structure and run usability tests, analyze and present the outcome in the project team.
- Present your design ideas and output to the design team, project stakeholders, DIA UX de‐ partment and document the design activities following Roche internal regulatory process.
- Contribute to DIA UX activities to establish UX and CX best practices in the Organization
- Bachelor in UX design, HCID, visual design, communication, social or technical science or similar
- Well-versed in how to research user behaviour, derive the most powerful insights from all forms of research, and prototype the creative solutions your actionable insights inspire
- Strong abilities in user centred design process, interaction design, visual design, design systems and guidelines creation
- Strong experience in the successful application of Design Systems, especially in digital products/solutions in multiple projects and products.
- Experienced in planning, organising (incl. interfacing with recruiting agencies), executing and analysing formative usability studies. Proven ability to plan, organise, moderate and analyse (virtual) workshops and co-design do it.
- Proven presentation skills and ability to communicate know-how, experiences, ideas, solutions and deliverables effectively and persuasively.
- Contributed to several products or services that have come to market (with ownership of key deliverables).
- Proven experience in guiding more junior designers on projects that require in-depth knowledge of specific domains and skill development.
Interested? You can find more information here: Infopackage. Please apply via the "Bewerben" button below and answer all questions, otherwise we will be unable to process your application.
- Agentur GPP AG - GLOBAL RECRUITMENT - +41 44 266 50 25
- Veröffentlicht am 3. Juni 2021
- Berater-in Marijke van Engelenburg