- Region Basel
- Art des Vertrags Temporär - Vollzeit
- Tätigkeitssektor Informatik / Telekommunikation
As a preferred supplier for Roche Basel in Kaiseraugst, we are looking for an individual as Global R&D Academy Technology & Innovation Leader, contract until 31.12.2021, with extension if suitable for all parties, earliest start 01.07.2021 or within 3 months.
- Lead the strategy and vision of technology for learning platform and other technology for all scientists across Roche
- You lead the identification and validation of technologies through proof-of-concepts that you design
- You identify and manage required partnerships to ensure cutting-edge capabilities in the intersection of artificial intelligence, technology, and learning
- You champion an agile, iterative development process driven by design thinking, frequent end-user input, and constant insight generation from data
- You bring innovation to how and what scientists want to learn to bring medicines to patients faster
- Strategic thought leader with proven experience designing innovative learning technologies
- Proven working experience in a leading position in the intersection of technology, learning and innovation preferably in a pharmaceutical environment
- Experience within a Tech company specializing in creating and providing learning content through multiple channels
- 5y+ of relevant experience working as Business Analyst / Learning Technology Specialist in a comparable environment (defining a new approach in relation to Learning)
- Extensive experience leading the implementation and adoption of learning technologies
- Fluent in written and spoken English language
- You are motivated by your impact on scientists and ultimately on patients.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, complex work environment with lots of humor.
- You are motivated by the opportunity to rethink our approach to learning
- Your focus is always on making things possible rather than why things cannot happen.
- No specific degree needed, but you need to be a leader in the intersection of technology, learning, and innovation
- Comfort and skills operating in a heavily matrixed organization with a keen sense of required communication with various stakeholders.
- Ability to quickly grasp concepts and outstanding ability to handle complexity by simplifying it and providing clear directions to the team.
- Creative, innovative with an open mindset of possibilities
- Former Roche experience
- Agentur GPP AG - GLOBAL RECRUITMENT - +41 44 266 50 25
- Veröffentlicht am 10. Juni 2021
- Berater-in Marijke van Engelenburg