- Region Basel
- Art des Vertrags Temporär - Vollzeit
- Tätigkeitssektor Informatik / Telekommunikation
As a preferred supplier for Roche Basel in Kaiseraugst, we are looking for an individual as EPICX SLM Team - Project Manager / Scrum Master, contract until 31.12.2021, with extension if suitable for all parties, earliest start 01.07.2021 or within 3 months.
- Responsible for managing all the day to day operational activities of the SLM team
- Facilitate SLM team meetings, and producing reports and meeting minutes that will be communicated to the other EpiCX teams
- Responsible for managing expectations with all the sub-teams within the SLM umbrella.
- Working closely with the SLM lead in managing finances and other resourcing related activities within the SLM area
- Work closely with the SLM lead and other program leads to ‘connect the dots'
- Support JIRA management within the program - help the team responsible for performing health checks on tools used in the program
- Facilitate the flow of information within the SLM team to drive ownership and empowerment
- Facilitate scrum events and ceremonies, coach the team on value and purpose of these events
- Facilitate retrospectives, identify areas for improvement and turn it into action items
- Help the squads to self-organise, coach on scrum values: Courage, Focus, Commitment, Respect, Openness
- Exhibit the servant leadership behavior towards the SLM teams and the wider organization
- Own the Risk Management for SLM and manage expectations with all impacted stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role or context (PM in a pharmaceutical IT/SLM environment)
- Expert knowledge in JIRA project management
- Business domain knowledge for one or more of the following areas: Commercial Excellence, CRM, Multichannel, analytical/dashboards, finance/procurement
- Working knowledge experience of CRM release management activities
- Demonstrated experience in managing large teams and programs
Preferred Skills and Abilities
- Lives the spirits of an agile innovative culture with a mindset of servant leadership
- Hands-on experience with scrum framework, ability to drive critical and strategic thinking
- Understanding of technology-driven projects from a strategic and tactical level, focus on outcomes
- Project and resource management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, skilled in facilitation, situational awareness, communications and mentoring
- Deliver effective conflict resolution between individuals and teams
- Expert in estimation and planning techniques and navigate release planning in an empirical environment
- Passionate about learning, sharing and further developing best practices to achieve greater impact
- Strong awareness of geographic, cultural and organisational opportunities, conditions and constraints to build sound, sustainable and collaborative relationships with stakeholders.
- High interaction, communication and facilitation skills including working experience on digital tools
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Flexibility and willingness to attend meetings outside “standard” working hours
- Former Roche experience
- Agentur GPP AG - GLOBAL RECRUITMENT - +41 44 266 50 25
- Veröffentlicht am 16. Juni 2021
- Berater-in Marijke van Engelenburg