- Region Basel
- Art des Vertrags Temporär - Vollzeit
- Tätigkeitssektor Informatik / Telekommunikation
As a preferred supplier for Roche Basel in Kaiseraugst, we are looking for an individual as Solution Lifecycle Manager, contract until 31/12/2021, with extension if suitable for all parties, earliest start 12/07/2021 or within 3 months.
- Provide application management and support, to ensure operational stability and effectiveness of several applications
- Support our IT solutions by applying specific knowledge of systems and tools as well as problem solving skills
- Implement and monitor system performance using defined standards and resolve or escalate problems for resolution when appropriate
- Manage change requests to improve efficiency, functionality and reliability
- Participate in the execution and documentation of system testing. Ensures that the testing activities are executed following the Validation/Test Plan, create or conduct computerized system testing to ensure quality, design integrity and proper functionality.
- Write installation guide, change requests and tickets, execute informal tests in lab.
- Supports the business, conducts the technical meetings with suppliers
- Including troubleshooting in case of issues
- Incident management: accept, process, resolve issues in our Track and Trace applications
- 5y+ of working experience in pharmaceutical industry within a regulated environment (CSV) / proven understanding of business processes in supply chain in a regulated / CSV environment, specifically in the Packaging area (ideally also work experience) / at least one year Serialization experience
- Experience with Track and Trace Systems and automation (preferably Laetus and/or OPAL track & trace solutions: must be able to reproduce issues in Track and Trace applications and find solutions)
- Proven understanding of Microsoft SQL Server / Database (must be able to analyze and understand queries)
- Proven understanding of E2E packaging processes / ISA 95 and GAMP5 norms (
- Experience with Change management specific tools : Service Now and HPLM
- Ability to communicate with our colleagues and internal customers all over the world
- Ability to Read and analyze application log files for investigation
- Knowledge of at least one programming language to be able to understand Track and trace-related codes and to analyze them (basic debugging)
- Flexibility to work outside of normal working hours or on-call arrangements to provide global support
- Having sense of urgency and working under pressure
- Negotiation of delays. Used to planning and reporting.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- German language
- MES (Mfg. Execution System) Experience
- Agentur GPP AG - GLOBAL RECRUITMENT - +41 44 266 50 25
- Veröffentlicht am 21. Juni 2021
- Berater-in Marijke van Engelenburg