- Region Zürcher Unterland / Limmattal
- Art des Vertrags Dauerstelle - Vollzeit
- Tätigkeitssektor Informatik / Telekommunikation
As Supplier for NTT Switzerland in Wallisellen or Home-Office (negotiable) we are looking for a dedicated individual as Senior Security Consultant (CS) (permanent, full time) with start date as soon as possible or within 6 months.
- Development of the security business together with General Manager Security focused on Dimension Data services and main vendors from Dimension Data' s portfolio (i.e. Check Point or Cisco in future)
- Outline technical architecture descriptions across security domains, functions, and industries, then monitoring and governing the implementation.
- Recommends/designs structures and tools for solutions which meet client business needs.
- Take responsibility for the overall technical design and build of the custom elements of the solution.
- Translates logical designs into physical designs, producing detailed design documentation using required standards, methods and tools.
- Take responsibility for solution design, business development, and transition of projects from presales to delivery, and sales support.
- Work with Solutions Architects and Engineers to produce a technical specification for the custom development and systems integration requirements for the solution.
- Participate or lead in scope of work determination, product pricing and RFP/RFI responses.
- Contribute to the determination of outsourcing, product pricing and collaborates with the Client Manager to develop an implementation solution.
- Influence and guide members of the Sales team and to ensure that they are equipped to close deals.
- Manage client proof of concept (POC) initiatives, which will require the involvement of the appropriate resources, and setup and delivery of the POC.
- Use previous technical project lead experience to guide successful implementation of a system solution.
- Perform a variety of tasks that will directly impact opportunity pursuit and realisation.
Requirements: Education, Training and Experience
- significant professional technical experience related to software development, systems design and deployment, or security and infrastructure within a large scale (preferably multi- national) technology services environment
- Experience in a professional technical role required
- Relevant vendor certifications (e.g. for Check Point or Cisco security)
- Qualification in Information Technology and/or Technology Management
- Willingness to travel to client locations
- Knowledge and understanding of IT industry environment and business needs
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written). English and German required (French is a plus)
- Must have excellent technical problem solving skills, including identifying and addressing performance problems, system defects, hardware issues, etc.
- The ability to work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders to ensure that the solution leads to business transformation
- Must be able to break down complex technical topics into common language understandable by non-technical/business oriented audiences
- Assertive in approach coupled with confidence in area of expertise
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into solution designs
- Demonstrates good judgement and a pragmatic approach to delivering architecture activities across technical realities, business constraints and company needs
- Ability to engage with a variety of stakeholders and colleagues at all levels
- Ability to work in high-pressure situations
- Ability to establish and manage processes and practices through collaboration and the understanding of business
- Ability to manage urgent and complex tasks simultaneously
Application Process:Interested? You can find more information here: Infopackage. Please apply via the "Bewerben" button below and answer all questions, otherwise we will be unable to process your application.
- Agentur GPP AG - GLOBAL RECRUITMENT - +41 44 266 50 25
- Veröffentlicht am 13. September 2021
- Berater-in Marijke van Engelenburg