- Region Zug
- Art des Vertrags Temporär - Vollzeit
- Tätigkeitssektor Informatik / Telekommunikation
As a preferred supplier for Roche Diagnostics Int Ltd in Rotkreuz, we are looking for an individual as Data Hub Engineer (contract until 31.12.2022, with possible extension). The earliest start date is 01.11.2021 or as soon as possible.
- Technical lead for software development tasks or projects in teams.
- Independent delivery of complex, broadly defined software assignments. Specification, planning, implementation, testing and documentation of these assignments and drafting/ definition of tasks for others.
- Independent planning and implementation of complex internal and external sub-projects by involving several employees, or responsible for an area of technological activity.
- Executes with high accountability to schedule and quality.
- Participates actively in detailed design, code reviews, bug/issue triage, and supports well informed decisions towards business and engineering goals.
- Review expert for other project groups.
- Internal and external knowledge transfer.
- Active role in the scope of conceptual problem solving.
- Defines over-arching concepts for the entire product area.
- Closely collaborates with partner teams.
- Acts upon RMD Cultural Beliefs.
- Min. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Min. 5-7 years of experience as Senior in Software Engineer
- Proficient in C#.Net, experience in Docker and with Linux
- Understanding of data processing and GIT experience
- Experience in Distributed Systems
- English fluent (spoken and written), German is a plus
- Driving new technology inputs
- Ensuring code quality
- Fast learning capability
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
Nice to Haves:
- NServiceBus know-how is a plus
- Cloud (AWS/Azure) experience is a plus
- Experience in IaC (Ansible, terraform) is a plus
- Agentur GPP AG - GLOBAL RECRUITMENT - +41 44 266 50 25
- Veröffentlicht am 16. September 2021
- Berater-in Marijke van Engelenburg