- Region Zug
- Art des Vertrags Temporär - Vollzeit
- Tätigkeitssektor Informatik / Telekommunikation
As a preferred supplier for Roche Diagnostics Int Ltd in Rotkreuz, we are looking for an individual as
IT Application Manager
(contract until 31.12.2023, with possible extension). The earliest start date is 01.02.2022 or within 3 months.
- IT Project Lead, coordination and participation in medium to large sized projects.
- Engineering and support for IT applications and infrastructure for Site Service departments such as Facility, SHE (security health and environment), and Building projects.
- Work closely with IT Architects to ensure successful transformation of business requirements and technical design/solution.
- Maintaining and supporting solutions, procedures and business processes that meet business, customer and technological requirements.
- IT Quality and Security: Development of documentation relevant to quality and security as well as system documentation
- Ensures that existing governance is followed, standards are compiled and areas for improvement and proposes are indicated.
- Takes over different roles within IT Application Management function, such as: Solution and Change Owner, Service Manager, Release Manager, Solution Architect, Business Analyst and Project Manager.
- Min. Master degree in Computer Sciences or any related field (equivalent working experience also acceptable)
- Certification in ITIL Foundation
- At least 5 years of professional IT project experience ideally Building automation
- Min. 1 year experience in project management (leading or subproject manager experience)
- Experience in requirements management (including risk management and requirement analysis)
- Experience in application integration, maintenance and support
- Fluency in English and German (Customers speak German)
- Strong self organizing skills
- Strong communication skills with internal and external business partner
- Strong Customer and Service Management focus, as well as experience with Senior Stakeholders
Nice to Haves:
- Former Roche experience
- Project Manager Certification (e.g. PMP)
- Experience with ServiceNow
Interested? You can find more information here: Infopackage. Please apply via the "Bewerben" button below and answer all questions, otherwise we will be unable to process your application.
- Agentur GPP AG - GLOBAL RECRUITMENT - +41 44 266 50 25
- Veröffentlicht am 6. Januar 2022
- Berater-in Marijke van Engelenburg