- Region Basel
- Art des Vertrags Temporär - Vollzeit
- Tätigkeitssektor Informatik / Telekommunikation
As a preferred supplier for Roche Basel, we are looking for an individual as
Senior AWS Engineer
(contract for 12 months, with possible extension). The earliest start date is within 3 months.
- Understanding Roche enterprise cloud requirements and seek alignment with project/solution needs
- Reviews, implements and tests 3rd party IaC scripts
- Designs, implements and tests AWS components
- Prepares cloud infrastructure standards and procedures
- Monitors cloud environments; identifies operational gaps; evaluates and implements enhancements
- Plans security systems by evaluating network and security technologies
- Min. 5+ years of experience in AWS cloud with focus on full stack implementation of data science environments from a regulated industry (e.g. pharmaceutical or banking)
- Hands-on experience in AWS implementation across a broad range (full set) of AWS services
- Must have in depth AWS development experience (Containerization - Docker, Amazon EKS, Lambda, EC2, S3, Amazon DocumentDB, PostgreSQL)
- Strong knowledge of DevOps and CI/CD pipeline (GitHub, Jenkins, Artifactory)
- Scripting capability and the ability to develop AWS environments as code and best practices
- Fluency in English (spoken and written, C1-C2 Level)
- Play a key role in designing, executing and optimizing IaC scripts in close collaboration with 3rd party solution provider
- Capability to think strategically
- Excellent understanding of complex landscapes and relationships (business, systems, policies, etc.).
- Excellent ability to communicate not only what is being done and how, but also why.
- Hands-on persona and good technical experience within global implementation projects
Nice to Haves:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or similar
- Cloud architecture certificates e.g. AWS
- Extensive knowledge in overall cloud infrastructure and cloud architecture (e.g. Google Cloud or Microsoft Azure experience)
Interested? You can find more information here: Infopackage. Please apply via the "Bewerben" button below and answer all questions, otherwise we will be unable to process your application.
- Agentur GPP AG - GLOBAL RECRUITMENT - +41 44 266 50 25
- Veröffentlicht am 13. Januar 2022
- Berater-in Marijke van Engelenburg