- Region Basel
- Art des Vertrags Temporär - Vollzeit
- Tätigkeitssektor Informatik / Telekommunikation
As a preferred supplier for Roche Basel, we are looking for an individual as
Business Project Manager Supply Chain Planning
(contract until 31.03.2023, with possible extension). The earliest start date is within 3 months.
- Works closely with the PT stream-lead and the IT project lead / manager to organize, plan and structure the SCP project
- Develop a detailed project plan (e.g. in Smartsheet) across the business releases as well as individually within a business release
- Manage the delivery of the project, assign and track tasks and task completion, determine critical path and interdependencies.
- Drives the project according to Roche IT Agile Project Management Methodology (IT PMM) used for delivery of IT projects.
- Ensures milestones and related documentation requirements are understood by the team and delivered on time.
- Monitor and report regularly on the progress of the project against milestones, deliverables, timeline and budget and prepare status reports.
- Identify project risks and issues and work with the WS Leader and team members to mitigate risks and resolve issues.
- Closely aligns the plans and methodologies with the PT PMO office
- Maintain relationship with Project Managers of the ASPIRE PMO to share learning and best practices and remain aware of inter-project connections, issues and opportunities.
- Help to assess the collective impact of PT projects on the PT organization. Collaborate with the change management lead to drive change management activities across the organization, including preparing and executing change management work-shops, etc.
- Engage the stakeholders, users, and other groups as necessary, to facilitate the discussion of the changes. Prepares stakeholder presentations and events in alignment with the change management lead.
- Owns & facilitates regular project meetings (core team, extended team, sounding board) incl. agenda, right audience and notes/minutes including action/decision log.
- Develops and maintains project document repositories, including team charter, contact lists and distribution lists (calendar and e-mail), agendas, minutes, RAID log (Risk, Assumptions, Issues, Dependencies and Change Log), STOP (situation, target, option, proposal) and project activities, milestones and deliverables
- Min. 2-3 years of experience managing projects in Supply Chain or ERP domains, ideally in a pharmaceutical environment
- Strong know-how of Project Management practice & tools (e.g. JIRA, Smartsheet, Trello, MS Office, GSuite)
- Demonstrated delivery focus and execution
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing requirements
- Strong organizational skills
- Highly structured and reliable self-starter, able to deal with ambiguity
- Very good communication skills (spoken and written)
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Self-driven personality with analytical thinking style
Nice to Haves:
- Former Roche experience
- Proven Supply Chain experience, ideally in Planning
- Experience with supply chain planning IT-systems (SAP APO, OMP, Kinaxis)
- Bachelor or Master degree in technical, business or pharmaceutical field
- German language
- Agile or SAFe experience
Interested? You can find more information here: Infopackage. Please apply via the "Bewerben" button below and answer all questions, otherwise we will be unable to process your application.
- Agentur GPP AG - GLOBAL RECRUITMENT - +41 44 266 50 25
- Veröffentlicht am 13. Januar 2022
- Berater-in Marijke van Engelenburg