- Region Basel
- Art des Vertrags Temporär - Vollzeit
- Tätigkeitssektor Chemie / Pharma / Biotechnologie
As a preferred supplier for Roche Basel in Kaiseragust, we are looking for an individual as
Data Integration Lead
(contract for 12 months, with possible extension). The earliest start date is within 2 months. Remote/Home Office will be possible as well as remote work.
- Explore new ways of building, processing, and analyzing data in order to deliver insights throughout the CGT solution and to our business partners
- Focus on the build of the Treatment Management Platform (TMP). The underlying technology is SAP BTPand integration through Mulesoft with SAP ERP and the Treatment Center Platform (TCP).
- Work with cutting edge data processing frameworks, technologies, and platforms - SOA, Event-driven architecture, Micro-services
- Develop and validate with vendors data model concepts
- Design physical and logical data models
- Continuously refine data quality with testing, tooling and performance evaluation
- Collaborate in multi-functional agile teams with end-to-end responsibility for product development and delivery
- Integrate the specificities of individualized therapies like fast clock speed, PHI/PII data management, biospecimen as materials with modularity to respond to evolving needs.
- Work with our business groups to understand their business processes and information needs and work with other members of our informatics organization to identify and design solution options.
- Min. Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematical Engineering, Information Systems or similar
- Min. 5-7 years of experience in designing, developing and implementing large-scale software solutions, preferred in the pharmaceutical environment
- Knowledge of data modeling concepts and ability to design physical and logical data models for complex systems
- Strong knowledge of SAP BTP and ERP (Manufacturing / Supply Chain / Delivery)
- Good knowledge of supporting technologies like APIs, Mulesoft for integration
- Experience with supporting PII/PHI (Personal Identified Information/ Personal Health Information) requirements
- Hands-on experience about agile software processes, data-driven development, reliability, and experimentation
- Basic understanding and experience with experiments (PoC), predictive analysis, exploratory data analysis, and other areas of data science
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
- Ability to effectively present information to various groups of recipients
- Actively seeks for existing reusable building blocks that will shorten the design and increase the speed of delivery
- Has a strong passion to bring value-adding technology to the business
Nice to Haves:
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect (Associate or Professional) certification is a plus
- Previous Roche experience
Interested? You can find more information here: Infopackage. Please apply via the "Bewerben" button below and answer all questions, otherwise we will be unable to process your application.
- Agentur GPP AG - GLOBAL RECRUITMENT - +41 44 266 50 25
- Veröffentlicht am 17. Mai 2022
- Berater-in Jie Zhu