- Region Stadt Zürich / Zürichsee
- Art des Vertrags Dauerstelle - Vollzeit
- Tätigkeitssektor Banken / Finanzinstitute
For our client, a private bank based in Zurich and the largest European asset manager, we are looking for a dedicated personality as
Application Integration Engineer as IT Application Responsible for SWIFT Infrastructure
(100%) with start date as soon as possible (full time / permanent position).
- Participation in strategic infrastructure planning and implementation
- Advice and analysis of solution and integration projects in and around payment transactions (instant payments, TARGET2, CBRE+, SWIFT Release) as SME and SWIFT Security Officer
- Planning and implementation of the migration of Swift Alliance Gateway, SNL and web platforms as part of the annual SWIFT release
- Installing SWIFT solutions, security patches and updating HSM & PED firmware
- Coordination of audit regarding SWIFT Customer Security Program (CSP/SIP) and miniSIC exercises
- Active participation in the integration of financial applications using IBM MQ/IIB ACE, as well as in the programming of new interface connections.
- Performing root cause analysis in case of production issues, as well as disaster recovery testing
- Willingness to participate in the team's rotating 7x24h on-call service.
- Degree in computer science or systems engineering from a university or technical college with correspondingly knowledge.
- More than 5 years practical financial messaging experience and deep understanding of the SWIFT products and their functionalities.
- Experience with sanction screening applications such as Fircosoft Continuity and FircoUtility
- Sound knowledge of the relevant standards in the banking environment such as SWIFT MT/MX, ISO20020 etc.
- Knowledge of best practice for inter-application communication with IBM MQ, Oracle, SSH, SSL, TLS
- Knowledge of scripting languages (SQL, Bash/Shell, Perl, Java) and MQ commands
- Knowledge of Linux and Oracle.
- ITIL knowledge and experience as an IBM MQ administrator would be an advantage.
- Very good exposure and experience with Linux
- German B2 level, very good English
- Possess a problem-solving attitude and works independently. Must be very organized, able to balance multiple priorities, and self-motivated.
Interested? You can find more information here: Infopackage. Please apply via the "Bewerben" button below and answer all questions, otherwise we will be unable to process your application.
- Agentur GPP AG - GLOBAL RECRUITMENT - +41 44 266 50 25
- Veröffentlicht am 29. Juni 2022
- Berater-in Jie Zhu