- Region Basel
- Art des Vertrags Dauerstelle - Vollzeit
- Tätigkeitssektor Chemie / Pharma / Biotechnologie
For our client, a leading science-based agtech company in Basel, we are looking for an individual as
Chief Digital and Information Office - AM Architecture Lead
(unlimited contract, full-time). The earliest start date is as soon as possible or within 6 months.
- play a full part in the wider collective management of technology;
- drive the next phase of our enterprise architecture and data architecture including our Cloud journey;
- ensure the architecture of solutions is aligned to business and IT requirements;
- based on significant relevant asset management experience, develop the architecture agenda and
- help to drive simplification, efficiency and effectiveness;
- work with other technical disciplines to harmonize requirements, ensuring the end solution is fit
- for purpose;
- collaborate on problem analysis, proof-of-concepts, pilots, MVP design, quality and control
- you will have worked across the asset management industry for at least 10 years in roles relevant to the understanding and management of an asset management architecture
- you will have ideally worked already in two or more globally-operating, leading Asset Management companies
- you will bring extensive experience of the Asset Management industry across front, middle and back office functions
- you have 4+ years' experience of Architecture including Cloud (Azure is a plus), Data, D365, etc.
- you will bring experience in RDBMS such as MS SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL and No SQL databases such as Cassandra, Redis, HBase etc.
- you are knowledgeable in Cloud services including Databases (Azure SQL, PostrgreSQL), Caching, Object and Block Storage, Scaling, Load Balancers, Networking etc.
- you have Asset Management industry experience
Nice to Have:
Architecture including Cloud (Azure is a plus), Data, D365, etc
Interested? You can find more information here: Infopackage. Please apply via the "Bewerben" button below and answer all questions, otherwise we will be unable to process your application.
- Agentur GPP AG - GLOBAL RECRUITMENT - +41 44 266 50 25
- Veröffentlicht am 20. September 2022
- Berater-in Jie Zhu