- Region Schwyz
- Art des Vertrags Dauerstelle - Vollzeit
- Tätigkeitssektor Informatik / Telekommunikation
For our client a leading global specialist in alternative investing, located in Pfäffikon SZ, we are looking for an individual as
Analyst, Investment Data Reporting - Private Markets Financial Operations
(80-100%). The anticipated start date is in Q1 2023.
- Own the investment data capture, analysis and reporting process
- Analyze financial reports received from underlying private equity fund managers and capture data points for reporting purposes
- Maintain and populate private equity related databases and Excel tools
- Prepare data for quarterly investors' reporting and other periodic recurring requests
- Coordinate with Investment Controlling team.
- Accounting or finance degree (KV or Bachelor)
- Working experience with Excel, VBA knowledge and experience and prior working experience with Investran a plus
- Prior work experience or exposure in finance or fund industry, preferably in accounting, controlling or fund audit experience an asset
- Fluency in English a must, fluency in German an asset
- Deliver in an environment with high expectations and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Possess unwavering attention to detail, completing all tasks in a thorough and conscientious manner
- Exude professionalism with strong interpersonal skills
- Manage your time well, adapting to dynamic situations and priorities.
Interested? You can find more information here: Infopackage. Please apply via the "Bewerben" button below and answer all questions, otherwise we will be unable to process your application.
- Agentur GPP AG - GLOBAL RECRUITMENT - +41 44 266 50 25
- Veröffentlicht am 18. November 2022
- Berater-in Jie Zhu