- Region Basel
- Art des Vertrags Temporär - Vollzeit
- Tätigkeitssektor Chemie / Pharma / Biotechnologie
As a preferred supplier for Roche Basel, we are looking for an individual as
Full Stack Expert Developer
(contract until 31.12.2023, with possible extension). The earliest start date is within 2 months. Remote/Home Office: fully remote possible.
- Responsible for the frontend and backend development of the EDISON platform
- Very knowledgeable of Test-Driven Development and agile methodologies.
- Avid learner. Highly driven to improve their skills.
- Proactively collaborate with a team comprising of informatics experts, software engineers and life science experts
- Min. Master degree in Computer Science or similar discipline
- Min. 5+ years of experience as a full stack software development, preferred in the pharmaceutical industry or at least regulated industry
- Deep experience with Java, SpringBoot & MongoDB
- Demonstrated strong working knowledge of best coding practices (software craftsmanship, clean code,TDD/BDD/DDD, pair-programming)
- Deep experience with SpringBoot, SpringCloud & MongoDB
- Experience with continuous integration/delivery ecosystems (Jira, Git, GitLab)
- Fluent in English
- Strong analytical skills combined with conceptual thinking and structured working style
- Ability to work in a multicultural geographically distributed team
- Strong communication skills
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Docker containers
- Experience with D3 visualization library
- Working knowledge of cloud-based solutions (preferably GCP or AWS)
- Project-based work experience
Interested? You can find more information here: Infopackage. Please apply via the "Bewerben" button below and answer all questions, otherwise we will be unable to process your application. Please upload your CV in English along with your degree certificate and latest reference letter.
- Agentur GPP AG - GLOBAL RECRUITMENT - +41 44 266 50 25
- Veröffentlicht am 9. Januar 2023
- Berater-in Jie Zhu