- Region Zug
- Art des Vertrags Temporär - Vollzeit
- Tätigkeitssektor Chemie / Pharma / Biotechnologie
As a preferred supplier for Roche Diagnostics Int Ltd in Rotkreuz, we are looking for an individual as
Data & Analytics Specialist
(contract for 12 months, with possible extension). The earliest start date is within 3 months. Remote/Home Office: home office possible but no fully remote, on site work required load needs to be discussed.
- Develop and implement data collection systems and develop and monitor KPI's to support the production teams to strategically steer and continuously optimize quality improvement initiatives.
- Acquire data from primary and secondary (internal and external) sources. Optimize statistical efficiency and data quality in close collaboration with the Data Engineers as well as the production teams.
- Provide data analytics as a service and be a key participant in the manufacturing problem solving process to ensure fact based and data driven decision-making.
- Closely interact with business translators and other stakeholders
- Drive digitization within the organization through innovative approaches and out-of-the-box thinking
- Min. Bachelor degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or Data Science
- Min. 3-5+ years worked as a Data Analyst/Scientist or a similar position, preferred in the regulated industry
- Hands- on advanced programming skills in SQL, R, Shiny and Python
- Technical skills including data visualization, data preparation, data mining, software development and experience using statistical packages
- German AND English fluent in spoken and written
- Experience in communication with interfaces/stakeholder (customer centricity)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy in big data sets
- You are someone who wants to influence your own development
- You have a passion for extracting conclusions out of big data sets and transform it into fact based decisions in an In-vitro Diagnostics production/operations environment
Nice to Have:
- Ability to be proactive and take responsibility
- Roche or Pharma/Biotech experience
- Understanding of manufacturing processes
Application processInterested? You can find more information here: Infopackage. Please apply via the "Bewerben" button below and answer all questions, otherwise we will be unable to process your application. Please upload your CV in English or German along with your degree certificate and latest reference letter.
- Agentur GPP AG - GLOBAL RECRUITMENT - +41 44 266 50 25
- Veröffentlicht am 9. Januar 2023
- Berater-in Jie Zhu