- Region Zug
- Art des Vertrags Temporär - Vollzeit
- Tätigkeitssektor Informatik / Telekommunikation
As a preferred supplier for Roche in Rotkreuz ZG, we are looking for an individual as
Development Engineer (m/f/d)
Development Engineer (m/f/d)
(contract until 01.05.2024 with possible extension). The earliest start date is within 1 month. Home Office: hybrid possible.
The ideal candidate for our dynamic, international team will have a degree in a relevant engineering or life sciences discipline OR an apprenticeship plus experience in a commercial or research laboratory. The hiring manager is looking for someone who can design and execute experiments in bio/chemical laboratories. Experience in statistical data analysis as well as in a highly regulated industry and labs with biosafety levels S1 and S2 is required. The perfect candidate can be a junior candidate.
Tasks & Responsibilities
• Plan and execute the work packages within the area of responsibility (e.g. HW, reagents, consumables, etc.), including reporting and escalating issues to management.
• Subject matter expert for an assigned area of responsibility (e.g. pipetting, amplification, sample preparation, etc.). Provide guidance and support to others. Flexibility to transfer knowledge to different tasks/sub-projects within System Development.
• Experimental design and execution of experiments in the lab.
• Creation of test cases based on product/technical requirements. Execution of test cases, analysis of the results, and creation of the respective regulatory documents. Issue tracking and verification of bug fixes/anomalies.
• Creation of test scenarios to support root cause investigations.
• Generate required documentation/procedures/technical reports in support of daily activities and be able to author official documents in English (e.g., Design History Files). Prepare and deliver presentations of project results to own or other groups.
• Coordinate efforts with other functional areas to accomplish tasks.
• Degree in a relevant engineering or life sciences discipline and/or corresponding job experience (e.g. apprenticeship plus multiple years experience in a commercial or research lab). *****
• Experience in the design of experiments and/or execution of experiments in bio/chemical laboratories. ***
• Experience in statistical data analysis, ideally biostatistics (e.g. sampling, experimental design, etc.).***
• Experience working in a highly regulated industry and labs with biosafety levels S1 and S2.***
• Experience in the resolution of technical problems and interdisciplinary teamwork.***
• Experience in the life science industry in development, ideally in verification and validation is of advantage. ***
• Enthusiastic team player with good communication and collaboration skills. Solution oriented, autonomous and proactive working style.
• Fluent in English
- Agentur GPP AG - GLOBAL RECRUITMENT - +41 44 266 50 25
- Veröffentlicht am 19. Januar 2023
- Berater-in Claudia Zah