- Region Zug
- Art des Vertrags Temporär - Vollzeit
- Tätigkeitssektor Informatik / Telekommunikation
As a preferred supplier for Roche in Rotkreuz ZG, we are looking for an individual as
Junior Data Engineer (m/f/d)
(contract until 01.03.2024 with possible extension). The earliest start date is within 1 month. Home Office: hybrid possible.
As a Data Engineer in the RMD System Development (SD) chapter, you will have the unique and rewarding opportunity to shape upcoming Data products built around RMD platforms. You will work as a team member across the complete instrument data products life cycle including architecture, design, development, test, and deployment, with the main focus of data engineering for condition based maintenance and root cause investigations.
Our team includes a diversity of backgrounds with a focus in survival analysis, anomaly detection, natural language processing to experienced systems and software engineers. Therefore, we are looking for candidates with data engineering experience and solid programming skills.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Understand product requirements and translate them into modeling tasks and engineering tasks
• Build robust and automated pipelines to ingest and process structured and unstructured data from source systems into analytical platforms, this will involve batch and streaming techniques as well as cloud native toolsets
• Using industry-standard and proprietary approaches to migrate data from RMD platforms to Snowflake
• Apply automation to make the most of our data platform's computation and storage resources
• Min. Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Maths, Engineering or similar (STEM) (***)
• Min. 2 years of experience as a data engineer, preferred in a project environment (*****)
• Hands-on coding and programming experience in Python (*****)
• Experience of Data Platforms (e.g. AWS, Snowflake, Azure) (**)
• Experience with SQL development (*****)
• Fluency in English (spoken and written), German is a plus
• Great problem solving and communication skills
• Able to prepare and create clear documentation and communicate and adapt the processes
• Ability to interpret and translate/explain technical requirements into tasks
Nice to Have:
• Experience working in an agile development environment as part of a sprint team
• Interest in PCR systems and systems reliability engineering
Application processInterested? You can find more information here: Infopackage. Please apply via the "Bewerben" button below and answer all questions, otherwise we will be unable to process your application. Please upload your CV in English along with your degree certificate and latest reference letter.
- Agentur GPP AG - GLOBAL RECRUITMENT - +41 44 266 50 25
- Veröffentlicht am 19. Januar 2023
- Berater-in Claudia Zah