- Region Zug
- Art des Vertrags Temporär - Vollzeit
- Tätigkeitssektor Informatik / Telekommunikation
As a preferred supplier for Roche in Rotkreuz ZG, we are looking for an individual as
Junior Development Engineer (m/f/d)
(contract until 01.04.2024 with possible extension). The earliest start date is within 3 month. 100% on site work needed
As a Development Engineer, you will work as a part of a cross-functional team on product care of launched complex diagnostics systems (e.g. cobas 6800/8800), typically fluidics, robotics software, thermal, electrical, mechanical, and biochemical elements. Perform hands-on testing, including evaluations of system error handling, reliability improvements, and system performance.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
· Plan and execute the work packages within the area of responsibility, including reporting and escalating issues to management
· Subject matter expert for an assigned area of responsibility
· Provide guidance and support to others
· Flexibility to transfer knowledge to different tasks/subprojects within SI
· Generate required documentation/procedures/technical reports in support of daily activities and be able to author official documents in English (e.g., Design history Files) for the preparation of milestones.
· Prepare and deliver presentations of project/test results to own or other groups
· Experimental design and execution of the experiments in the lab
· Creation of Test Cases based on Product Requirements.
· Execution of Test Cases, analysis of the results, and creation of the respective regulatory documents.
· Issue tracking and verification of bug fixes/Anomalies
· Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade existing systems
· Document and maintain software functionality
· Coordinate efforts with other functional areas to accomplish tasks: hardware, Software-, Consumables-and Assay-Development
· Min. Bachelor degree in a relevant engineering, informatics, or life sciences discipline (e.g., Biotechnology, Electronic/Automation, Bio- and Process-Engineering) or corresponding job experience (*****)
· Min.1 year of experience in Software and Hardware Testing, preferably in the laboratory diagnostics and/or service & support environment (*****)
· Experience and willingness to work in a highly regulated industry and labs with biosafety levels S1 and S2 (*****)
· Interest in the resolution of technical problems and interdisciplinary teamwork (labor, software, automation) (*****)
· Enthusiastic team player with good communication and collaboration skills. Solution oriented, autonomous and proactive working style.
· Working knowledge English (written and spoken)
Nice to Have:
· ISTQB foundation or higher
· German a strong asset
· Familiarity with or strong interest in software and engineering applications and tools such as programming (e.g., VBA), statistical simulation, and analysis (e.g., JMP)
- Agentur GPP AG - GLOBAL RECRUITMENT - +41 44 266 50 25
- Veröffentlicht am 23. Januar 2023
- Berater-in Claudia Zah