- Region Zug
- Art des Vertrags Temporär - Vollzeit
- Tätigkeitssektor Informatik / Telekommunikation
As a preferred supplier for Roche Diagnostics Int Ltd in Rozkreuz, we are looking for an individual as
IT Application Manager (m/f/d)
(contract for 12 months after start, with possible extension). The latest start date is within 2 months. Home Office: 2 days.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Engineering and support for IT applications and infrastructure for Site & Services departments such as Facility, SHE (Security Health & Environment), and construction projects.
• Work closely with IT architects to ensure successful transformation of business requirements and technical design/solution.
• IT project contribution and participation in medium to large sized projects.
• Maintaining and supporting solutions, procedures and business processes that meet business, customer and technological requirements.
• IT Quality and Security: Development of documentation relevant to quality and security as well as system documentation
• Ensures that existing governance is followed, standards are compiled and areas for improvement and proposes are indicated.
• Takes over diﬀerent roles within IT Application Management function, such as: Solution and Change Owner, Service Manager, Release Manager, Solution Architect, Business Analyst and Project Manager.
• Min. Master degree in Computer Sciences or any related ﬁeld (equivalent working experience also acceptable) (****)
• At least 6-8 years of professional experience in IT operations and IT Application Management, preferably in Site Services/ Facility Management (****)
• Min. 1 year experience in project management (leading or subproject manager experience) (****)
• Experience in requirements management (including risk management and requirement analysis) (****)
• Expert in application integration, maintenance and support (****)
• Fluency in English and German (Customers speak German)
• Strong self organizing skills
• Strong communication skills with internal and external business partner
• Strong Customer and Service Management focus, as well as experience with Senior Stakeholders
Nice to Have:
• Former Roche experience
• Project Manager Certiﬁcation (e.g. PMP)
• Experience with ServiceNow
• Certiﬁcation ITIL Foundation is an advantage
• Work experience with agile project management and/or SAFe
Interested? You can find more information here: Infopackage. Please apply via the "Bewerben" button below and answer all questions, otherwise we will be unable to process your application. Please upload your CV in English along with your degree certificate and latest reference letter.
- Agentur GPP AG - GLOBAL RECRUITMENT - +41 44 266 50 25
- Veröffentlicht am 27. März 2023
- Berater-in GITR