- Region Zug
- Art des Vertrags Temporär - Vollzeit
- Tätigkeitssektor Informatik / Telekommunikation
As a preferred supplier for Roche Diagnostics Int Ltd in Rotkreuz, we are looking for an individual as
Release Train Engineer
The contract is for 6 months, with possible extension. The earliest start date is within 3 months.
- Facilitate the ARTs progress towards commitments and goals
- Remove impediments to delivery
- Manage and optimize the flow of value through the Delivery Organisation (ART)
- Lead and facilitate team efforts in relentless improvement to build a high-performing team.
- Establish, Manage and facilitate the PI, Iteration and annual calendars for the Chapter, Sub-Chapter, in alignment with the DCA LT and all DCA RTEs
- Operate within Lean Budgets, manage the budget of the ART
- Hold the Product Manager and Product Owners accountable for aligning planned actions with the overall strategy.
- Proactively ensure readiness for the PI Planning by fostering the preparation of Vision and Backlogs, and through Pre- and Post-PI Planning meetings, facilitate PI Planning events and summarize Team PI Objectives into Program PI Objectives and publish them for visibility and transparency.
- Be an advocate of the team's point of view in co-creating ART, Capability and DSC ways of working.
- Establish team dynamics, culture and mindset, which enables the team, the art and all team members to reach their potential.
- Assist in tracking the execution of features and capabilities (see Metrics)
- Actively facilitate periodic synchronisation meetings on the ART level
- Actively facilitate feature and capability estimation
- Actively facilitate the management of project risks and dependencies
- Provide input on resourcing to the portfolio committee (budget) and the capabilities (FTEs) to address critical bottlenecks
- Encourage collaboration between teams and between teams and the Program team
- Improve the flow of value through value streams using the Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps
- Help drive the Lean User Experience (UX) innovation cycle
- Report status to DCA LT and support related activities
- Actively facilitate System Demos
- Drive relentless improvement via Inspect and Adapt workshops; assess the agility level of the ART and Solution Train and help them improve.
- Management of the stakeholders and internal and external partners regarding execution in collaboration with the PM
- Min. Bachelor degree in Business, IT, Engineering or equivalent field
- Min. 2 - 4 years experience as Release Train Engineer OR 5 - 7 years Project and/or Program Management as a within the regulated environment
- Diverse background and experience in different project environments, in programs or organizations working in the Medical Device industry
- Experience with multiple (3+) Scrum teams in a single program
- Experience Design Sprints and Design Thinking
- Expert knowledge of Scrum and/or Kanban, Lean and one or more Agile scaling models (SAFe, LeSS, DAD)
- Ability to coach multiple teams at the same time (operational coaching – no people management)
- Excellent skills in English spoken and written
- Proactive, self driven, motivated, team player
- Very good communication skills, presentation skills, conflict management skills
Interested? You can find more information here: Infopackage. Please apply via the "Bewerben" button below and answer all questions, otherwise we will be unable to process your application. Please upload your CV in English along with your degree certificate and latest reference letter.
- Agentur GPP AG - GLOBAL RECRUITMENT - +41 44 266 50 25
- Veröffentlicht am 24. Mai 2023
- Berater-in Claudia Zah