- Region Zug
- Art des Vertrags Temporär - Vollzeit
- Tätigkeitssektor Informatik / Telekommunikation
As a preferred supplier for Roche Diagnostics in Rotkreuz near Zug, we are looking for a personality as Senior Project Manager (contract is until 31.12.2021, with extension if it is a fit for all parties) start date within 2-3 months. Remote/Home Office is possible.
Digital & ToolChain & Shared Assets Management
- Accountable person for entire software tasks within the project.
- Own the concept and project governance, provide leadership for the implementation of the operating model
- Owns the backlog, roadmap and absolute priorities in close collaboration with SW Delivery PL.
- Define and manage the lifecycle and regulatory processes of the project.
- Ensures consolidated reporting & communication for all software relevant topics to the SW Delivery System Project Lead.
- Constant optimization of processes within the software project to improve quality and efficiency.
- Responsible for the definition and implementation of the organizational structure and the working rules within the software project.
- Tailoring and implementation of software project processes and best practices in the project context including software project deliverables.
- Accountable for software project planning and monitoring deliverables.
- Accountable for software detail planning (timeline, deliverables, resources and quality) and capacity planning based on the project plan and effort estimations.
- Accountable for monitoring and reporting of software project status to project management.
- Accountable for the creation, coordination and review of all software project documentation.
- Responsible for software requirement management including software requirement change management.
- Accountable for the software architecture.
- Ensures that technical verification is properly planned, performed and documented in agreement with system integration. Provide input on test & verification plans and technical architecture to the Test Manager.
- Accountable for the development of software and its integration to a software release including the required verification tests.
- Proactive collaboration with System Integration to support the overall test campaign.
- Responsible for the management of software project risk according process definitions including identification, mitigation and tracking of risks.
- Accountable for the software issue management.
- Responsible for the definition and provision of the software development environment.
- Ensuring efficient and effective communication and information flow within the software project.
- Management of stakeholders and external partners of software development including participation in related meetings in alignment with the SW Delivery System Project Lead.
- University or higher technical college degree in IT engineering or equivalent (Computer Science, Telecommunications, etc.) Masters in Biomedical Engineering is a big advantage
- 7 years of experience in software development related activities and project management positions
- 7 years of experience in managing SW projects by following agile methodologies
- Experience managing stakeholders (Roche internal and vendors) in an international and very demanding environment
- Domain know-how on healthcare software, diagnostic instruments, software-instrument and integration.
- Knowledge about healthcare SW simulations and test frameworks.
- Knowledge about Azure DevOps Pipelines, IaaS, CI/CD, C# / .NET.
- Fluency in spoken English.
- Ability to effectively communicate and coordinate SW project activities with all System Components stakeholders as well as with people on different levels of the global organization.
- Excellent customer orientation and delivery focus with good end user perspective
Nice to Haves:
- Spoken German or Spanish is a plus.
- Agentur GPP AG - GLOBAL RECRUITMENT - +41 44 266 50 25
- Veröffentlicht am 16. Februar 2021
- Berater-in Jie Zhu