- Region Basel
- Art des Vertrags Temporär - Vollzeit
- Tätigkeitssektor Informatik / Telekommunikation
As a preferred supplier for Roche Diagnostics in Basel, Switzerland, we are looking for a motivated personality as SAP Solution Architect in Demand-to-Supply and Order-to-Cash (contract until 30.07.2021, with extension if it is a fit for all parties) start date within 3 months. Remote/Home Office is possible.
The role of the SAP Solution Architect in Demand-to-Supply and Order-to-Cash (D2S/O2C) is to work with supply chain, order management, and distribution business groups to understand their business processes and information needs and to work with other members of the Informatics teams to identify and design solution options that support the business needs.
The regional scope of this role has a focus on but is not limited to the Europe, Middle-East, and Africa (EMEA) region. The solution architect works toward consistency within and across groups and drives for reuse and simplicity.
The architect will do this by developing and maintaining a roadmap that is aligned with the business strategies and takes into consideration the technology trends. The architect drives and guides the implementation and provides technical and business leadership where/when needed to achieve the vision and results of the roadmap.
The SAP Solution Architect (D2S/O2C) – joins a team of talented, creative, and motivated SAP Architects, Experts and Project Managers within ERP Informatics accountable for delivering solutions to Roche's business unit. This position has a very high level of direct customer interaction and will contribute to projects, enhancements, and maintenance activities related to the SAP instances dedicated to Material Management, Sales and Distribution.
- Continuously develops and drives implementation of a rolling multi-year architecture and technology roadmap (regional or functional), aligned with business roadmaps and derived from business and IT strategies that incorporate technology trends and resulting opportunities
- Potential investments in innovations, new systems, and technologies, including proofs-of-concept, pilots, and vendor evaluations are identified and proposed to the respective bodies in a timely manner
- Ensures that Roche IT Enterprise standards are applied and adhered throughout the organization (e.g. participation in enterprise architecture reviews)
- Provide architectural services, guidance, and conceptual design in projects and operations (e.g. code reviews, technical training, driving Proofs-of-concept, analysis of technical innovation potential)
- Provide content knowledge on Incident, Problem, and Change management processes to appropriate IT teams
- Collaborate with other IT teams to implement solutions that optimize the operational performance of systems
- Help drive process improvement initiatives to optimize the user experience and business understanding of solutions
- Collaborate with the S/4 HANA global program, enterprise architecture teams and support regional roll-out efforts
- All business relationships vital to the success of the roadmap(s) are well established - architectural best practices and tools for road-mapping and architecture & portfolio development are in place
- The ideal candidate has experience working in a multi-cultural, global work environment, can work independently, supporting multi-time zones and diverse business communities
- 5-7 years experience as a solution architect in D2S/O2C or similar - in a global environment
- Degree in computer science or equivalent
- In-depth knowledge of SAP ERP MM, PP, SD, QM, PM, and related processes, related SAP technologies (HANA, ABAP, Java, UI5), and understanding cross-functional process flow, data and dependencies
- Work experience in a multinational environment, working across time-zones
- Ability to drive innovation and improvement of organizational performance through application of original thinking to existing and emerging methods, process, products and services
- Highly analytical, strategic and conceptual mindset
- Business needs focused approach to add value to the organization and customers
- Experience of communicating complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Experience evaluating technologies and applications for their appropriateness to proposed solutions, including assessing their strategic and/or tactical benefit
- Identifies and acts upon opportunities for innovation and continuous improvement with the ability to influence and instigate change
- Very good command of German and English language (spoken & written)
- Experience with LEAN and/or Design Thinking methodologies are a plus
- Hands-on supply-chain or order management experience, SAP MM/SD, ITIL, Agile, SCRUM and ABAP development certifications are a plus
- Agentur GPP AG - GLOBAL RECRUITMENT - +41 44 266 50 25
- Veröffentlicht am 11. März 2021
- Berater-in Jie Zhu