- Region Zug
- Art des Vertrags Temporär - Vollzeit
- Tätigkeitssektor Informatik / Telekommunikation
As a preferred supplier for Roche Diagnostics in Rotkreuz near Zug, we are looking for a personality as Development Engineer (temporary contract, with extension if it is a fit for all parties) start date within 1-3 months. Remote/Home Office is possible.
This Position is located in the RMD System Development (SD) Department, responsible for the integration of Software, Hardware, consumables and reagents on Roche Molecular Diagnostic Systems.
As a Development Engineer in the SD Product Care team, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team and work on various technical projects on already launched RMD platforms, aiming at solving issues detected internally or reported from the field.
You're someone who wants to influence your own development. You're looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
- Planning and execution of work packages within area of responsibility
- Analyzing data, creating relevant documentation (e.g. study protocols and reports) and presenting results in team meetings
- Taking part to projects related to all Systems Product Care aspects (Software, Hardware, reagents, consumables), on several platforms
- Performing Root Cause Investigation on Systems issues
- Performing feasibility and verification studies according to Change Management processes in place
- Interacting with other relevant stakeholders and functional areas (CIR, GCS, Regulatory, Quality, OPS…etc) in order to implement solutions
- Hold a degree in Biotechnology, Bio-Engineering or equivalent
- Show strong lab work (biosafety levels S1 and S2) and results analysis skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills and a “Systems thinking” mindset / multidisciplinary approach are required
- Be able to work on multiple projects at the same time, in small teams, and deal with priority changes in a high-paced work environment
- Be able to reach out and interact with multiple interfaces and stakeholders (Regulatory, Operations, Quality…etc) to drive changes
- English fluent, German would be considered as an asset
- Agentur GPP AG - GLOBAL RECRUITMENT - +41 44 266 50 25
- Veröffentlicht am 26. März 2021
- Berater-in Jie Zhu