- Region Zug
- Type of contract Temporary full time
- Sector of activity IT / telecommunications
As a preferred supplier for Roche Diagnostics in Rotkreuz near Zug, we are looking for an individual as Senior Software Configuration Manager (contract until the end of 2021, with extension if suitable for all parties) start date within 3 months.
Description of the mission
- Produce based on software requirements, the project's software architecture and other project guidelines such as unit and subsystem specifications that document their implementation and Software Development - Best Practices (Clean Code).
- Participate in all phases of software development from feasibility studies through design, development, testing, and bug fixing including software maintenance.
- Ability to work through ambiguity and make progress.
- Participate in defining work packages, their estimation, planning, and implementation within the software development team.
- Provide work status and issue notification within the software development team and if required to software project management.
- Accurate code design and implementation including the tests to verify the code against unit and/or subsystem specification.
- Review and analyze your source code as well as on request the source code of your peers in the software development team.
- Review application design, functionality, usability and performance to enhance it.
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer with hands-on experience preferably IVD sector working in agile teams
- Highly skilled in all of the mentioned technologies / C# /.Net Framework / .Net Standard / .Net Core /
- Experienced in automated testing / and mocking frameworks
- Fluent in object-oriented languages and in creating JSON / XML (or similar) based configurations
- Bachelor's degree / Master Degree in Computer Science
- Fluent in English necessary / German beneficial
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented design and development best practices such as SOLID and eXtreme Programming.
- Leadership skills in designing and implementing test automation (Lead in team available / SCRUM).
- Experience working in regulated environments (IEC 62304, FDA).
- Knowhow with large-scale data management.
- An active participant in Software Communities.
- Agence GPP AG - GLOBAL RECRUITMENT - +41 44 266 50 25
- Published on 7. Mai 2021
- Consultant Marijke van Engelenburg