- Region Zug
- Type of contract Temporär - Vollzeit
- Sector of activity Informatik / Telekommunikation
As a preferred supplier for Roche Diagnostics Int Ltd in Rotkreuz, Switzerland we are looking for an individual as Senior Software Engineer (contract for One year contract, with possible extension). The earliest start date is 16.09.2021 or within 3 months.
Description of the mission
- Proactive participation in all phases of software development from feasibility studies through design, development, testing, and bug fixing and maintenance.
- Collaboration within the Scrum-Teams
- Independent interaction with internal framework manufacturers
- Based on requirements and models, the definition of software architecture, design, and specifications, ultimately leading to the implementation
- Participation in the definition of work packages, their estimation, and planning in a sprint-based agile environment
- Adherence to a software development process including contribution to written deliverables and documentation
- Developers with an interest in interdisciplinary and hardware focussed applications as well as an electronic-engineer with a strong background and interest in software development are encouraged to apply
- University education in a software-related field such as software or electrical engineering
- A minimum of 5 years experience with C++ and C# in the diagnostic sector
- Experience working in regulated environments / medical device industry
- Fluent in English and German required
- Basic scripting knowledge would be an advantage
- RabbitMQ knowledge would be an advantage
- SpecFlow knowledge would be an advantage
- Event-Driven Architecture knowledge would be an advantage
Interested? Please apply via the "Bewerben" button below and answer all questions, otherwise we will be unable to process your application.
- Agence GPP AG - GLOBAL RECRUITMENT - +41 44 266 50 25
- Published on 9. August 2021
- Consultant Jie Zhu