- Region Zug
- Type of contract Temporär - Vollzeit
- Sector of activity Informatik / Telekommunikation
As a preferred supplier for Roche Diagnostics in Rotkreuz, we are looking for an individual as Senior Software Engineer (.NET) (contract until 31.12.2021, with possible extension). The earliest start date is 16.09.2021 or within 3 months.
Description of the mission
- Participate in all phases of software development from design to implementation, testing and bug fixing
- Participate in defining work packages, estimations, plans and implementation within the development team
- Execute the assigned work packages correctly, completely and in a timely manner
- Provide all necessary documentation according to the software development process
- Review application design, functionality, usability and performance to enhance it
- As a team member, actively contribute to sprint goals and continuous improvement.
- 5+ years in software development with knowledge of agile software development(*****)
- 5+ years .NET C# (*****)
- .NET Core, ASP.NET Core Web API (*****)
- Experience with database development (SQL or NoSQL)
- TDD, unit-testing, clean code
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar from software sector
- English language
Nice to Haves:
- Nice to have / Beneficial:
- GitHub Actions CI/CD pipelines
- AWS Infrastructure
- Knowledge of software development in a regulated environment (medical).
Interested? Please apply via the "Bewerben" button below and answer all questions, otherwise we will be unable to process your application.
- Agence GPP AG - GLOBAL RECRUITMENT - +41 44 266 50 25
- Published on 16. August 2021
- Consultant Marijke van Engelenburg