- Region Zürcher Unterland / Limmattal
- Type of contract Dauerstelle - Vollzeit
- Sector of activity Informatik / Telekommunikation
As Preferred Supplier for Dormakaba Schweiz AG in Rümlang or Home-Office (negotiable) we are looking for a dedicated individual as 3rd Level Support Engineer exos (permanent, 80 - 100%) with start date as soon as possible or within 6 months.
Description of the mission
- As a member of the Technical Support exec team, you are responsible for all support activities,
- Handling inquiries, analysis of technical issues and solving problems as part of an interdisciplinary team
- Assist field technicians by answering technical questions about our hardware and software products, troubleshooting technical issues, and providing guidance on resolving customer defects
- You are the interface to our market organizations and many internal teams, including Development, Product Management, Field Service, Training and Global Business Owner.
- You coordinate troubleshooting measures as part of the problem management in coordination with the responsible parties.
- Provide high-quality articles for a publicly accessible knowledge base
- Your suggestions for product optimization are an important contribution to the further development of our products
- Assist the team in the continuous optimization and further development of the support organization
- You have a high degree of professionalism, empathy and a down-to-earth mentality when working with customers, end-users and employees.
- Engineer (Bachelor) in the field of computer science/electrical engineering/communications engineering or comparable competence gained through:
- More than three years of professional experience in technical support (2nd/3rd level) of software systems or as a service engineer/project manager with field experience in installation, configuration and operation of software systems.
- Practical experience in software development or knowledge of exos and access control is an advantage.
- Strong IT skills for operating systems, servers, databases, networks, HW in the area of access control, experience in support processes and systems
- Able to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and common sense are required
- Priorities will be agreed upon with the supervisor. However, a willingness to work independently is expected
- Languages: We expect fluency in English and German, both spoken and written
Application Process:Interested? You can find more information here: Infopackage. Please apply via the "Bewerben" button below and answer all questions, otherwise we will be unable to process your application.
- Agence GPP AG - GLOBAL RECRUITMENT - +41 44 266 50 25
- Published on 21. September 2021
- Consultant Marijke van Engelenburg