- Region Basel
- Type of contract Temporär - Vollzeit
- Sector of activity Informatik / Telekommunikation
As a preferred supplier for Roche in Basel, we are looking for an individual as Project Manager Global Integrations (contract for 12 months, with possible extension). The earliest start date is 01.11.2021 or within 3 months.
Description of the mission
- Define, plan, and direct the execution of assigned integration projects for our Pharma IT customers (Commercial, Medical, Affiliate stakeholders) while balancing the competing demands of scope, time, cost, quality, resources, and risk to produce a high quality product
- Creating and tracking project plans
- Effectively leading and facilitating project meetings
- Ensure project objectives/requirements are clear and agreed to by all stakeholders
- Manage relationships with various IT, business stakeholders and vendors to achieve project objectives
- Facilitate project management activities across the entire project management methodology: Ensure successful and timely completion of deliverables, track progress against baseline schedule, manage project priorities and ensure adherence to the agreed scope.
- Monitor, document and gain approval for changes to schedule, cost or project scope.
- Proactively conduct risk and issue management planning, identification, analysis and monitoring on projects; formulate risk and issue mitigation strategies, recommend and implement solutions.
- Manage the projects across global locations and time zones and be able to travel internationally as needed.
- Track project actions and ensure completion. Identify roadblocks and contribute to its solution.
- Coordinate analysis and assessment of CRs and its impact on the business/technology landscape.
- Identify and align with relevant stakeholders and product teams within the EpiCX program.
- Manage resources, delivery and accountability for multiple CRs based on business prioritization
- JIRA - Create/Maintain CRs and coordinates across teams to achieve progress.
- Maintain dashboard and metrics related to CRs
- Min. 6+ years of experience as IT Project Manager (implementation projects)
- Good skills in handling CRs for complex systems
- Very good knowledge of Jira
- Experience with CRM solutions
- Good understanding of integration and data architectures
- Knowledge of waterfall, agile and DevOps methodologies
- Experienced in risk and stakeholders management
- Knowledge of Product Ownership/Management and release management
- Experience in integration technologies: Mulesoft, ETL, Informatica, Talend
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- "Hands-on” attitude. Sense of urgency and prioritization skills
- Agence GPP AG - GLOBAL RECRUITMENT - +41 44 266 50 25
- Published on 20. Oktober 2021
- Consultant Jie Zhu