- Region Basel
- Type of contract Temporär - Vollzeit
- Sector of activity Informatik / Telekommunikation
As a preferred supplier for Roche Basel, we are looking for an individual as Data Migration Lead (contract until 28.02.2022, with possible extension). The earliest start date is ASAP or within 3 months.
Description of the mission
- Coordinate 10 Business Areas with regards to Migration planning (assign data ownership), Preparation of data (multiple iterations), Cleaning of data, Testing of migration, Review of migration results
- Coordinate Technical Migration including Create and test new migration tools to enable automated migration, Expand migration tools provided by Koerber and test those, test the ones provided by Koerber, Create / update templates, Manage technical migration using migration tools, Coordinate between Koerber and Roche IT
- Perform migration (Migrate data, Verify migration)
- Documentation (Migration Plan, Migration Report)
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a Business and/or IT project team/stream lead role.
- Fluent in English and German.
- Experience in,or strong affinity with, the area of master data and data migration in IT solutions.
- Experience in delivering GxP and CSV solutions, ideally in a pharmaceuticals / life sciences environment.
- Experience in working in a large multinational company environment.
- Experience in collaborating with multiple IT- and Business stakeholder groups.
- Has a strong desire and ability to lead, plan, coordinate, manage, facilitate and enable.
- Is a very clear communicator, is open-minded and listens to input and feedback from others.
- Agence GPP AG - GLOBAL RECRUITMENT - +41 44 266 50 25
- Published on 25. Oktober 2021
- Consultant Marijke van Engelenburg