- Region Zug
- Type of contract Temporär - Vollzeit
- Sector of activity Informatik / Telekommunikation
As a preferred supplier for Roche Diagnostics Int Ltd in Rotkreuz, we are looking for an individual as Data Analyst, contract until 30.06.2022, with extension if suitable for all parties, earliest start 01.07.2021 or within 3 months.
Description of the mission
- Develop and implement data collection systems and develop and monitor KPI's to support the production teams to strategically steer and continuously optimize quality improvement initiatives.
- Acquire data from primary and secondary (internal and external) sources and maintain a data warehouse. Optimize statistical efficiency and data quality in close collaboration with the Data Scientists as well as the production teams.
- Provide data analytics as a service and be a key participant in the manufacturing problem-solving process to ensure fact based and data driven decision-making.
- Minimum a Bachelor in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or Data Science. Graduates can also apply for this position as they have experience in the fields mentioned
- At least 2 years worked as a Data Engineer/Scientist or a similar position
- Advanced programming skills (SQL, R, Shiny)
- Technical skills with data models, database design, data mining and segmentation techniques and experience using statistical packages
- Experience in communication with interfaces/stakeholder (customer centricity)
- German minimum C1 / English fluent in written and spoken
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy in big data sets
- Ability to be proactive and take responsibility
- Roche or Pharma/Biotech experience
- Understanding of manufacturing processes
Interested? You can find more information here: Infopackage. Please apply via the "Bewerben" button below and answer all questions, otherwise we will be unable to process your application.
- Agence GPP AG - GLOBAL RECRUITMENT - +41 44 266 50 25
- Published on 17. Mai 2021
- Consultant Marijke van Engelenburg