- Region Basel
- Type of contract Temporär - Vollzeit
- Sector of activity Informatik / Telekommunikation
As a preferred supplier for Roche Basel in Kaiseraugst, we are looking for an individual as Business Analyst (contract for 12 months, with possible extension). The earliest start date is 01.12.2021 or within 3 months.
Description of the mission
- Acting as the key interface between users/business and the project manager: gather information, document processes, confirm the final documents with users
- Analysis of business demand and user needs and translate them into IT requirements
- Document requirements and define project scope
- Definition of project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements, forming project team, establishing project budget
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports, recommending actions.
- Liaise with Business Process Managers in order to understand, analyze and support ongoing reviews of business processes
- Gather all Business Process documentation (flows, instructions, SOPs) and organize them according to the new standards and tools
- Map SOPs and Working instructions to business processes
- Identify dependencies and overlapping among business processes and SOPs, in order to simplify and eliminate unnecessary documentation
- Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Implement Business Processes documentation improvements
- Liase with quality organization in order to have in place a global GxP assessment for Clinical Supply processes
- Support BPms and project teams to document processes flows, SOPs and working instructions
- Update, implement, and maintain procedures
- Min Bachelor's degree in business administration, or IT with knowledge of Supply Chain Management
- A minimum of 3-6 years of experience in business analysis in the supply chain processes
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry and experience in GMP/GxP
- Experience in BPMN (business process model and notation) standards for process documentation
- Experience with Lucidcharts and Confluence
- German and English fluent
- Able to exercise independent judgement and take action on it
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Agence GPP AG - GLOBAL RECRUITMENT - +41 44 266 50 25
- Published on 19. Oktober 2021
- Consultant Marijke van Engelenburg