- Region Zurich
- Type of contract Permanent full time
- Sector of activity IT / telecommunications
For our client who is located in the German part of Switzerland, we are looking for an individual as
Project Manager Software
The start date is as soon as possible.
Description of the mission
- Leads, guides and coordinates project management teams and is involved in the development of the implementation plan and timeline for the project, leads internal and external software development and integration projects
- Advises process teams representing the needs of the functions in terms of cross-functional considerations, workflow integration and coordination, and optimization of best practices
- Ensures communication in the implementation of the project plan between project and respective functional management
- Leads projects using traditional and agile project methodologies such as Scrum, Agile etc. and will create specifications and hold meetings, workshops and presentations at the client's site.
- Leads RFI's, RFP's and vendor selection processes.
- Develops and manages operating budgets as required and conducts regular cost and productivity analysis
- Establishes technical direction for architecture and algorithm development
- Improves internal processes and procedures (continuous integration and deployment)
- Manage the building data model
- Bachelor and Master in IT Management of Software Projects or other related experience.
- Many years of professional experience as a software project manager using agile methods, 3+ years of experience in project management
- Good knowledge in software and application architectures (Delphi/.NET), telephony/radio systems/paging as well as Windows Server and Client
- (Certification for agile project management (e.g. SCRUM, SAFe, PMI-ACP))
- Project management certification (e.g. PMI)
- Work experience as Scrum Master
- Employee, stakeholder and supplier management
- Strong knowledge of modern infrastructure and workplace technologies
- Work experience as a software architect (Java environment)
- Excellent understanding of control systems
- Well versed in continuous integration and deployment
- Very good communication and analytical skills
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
Interested? You can find more information here: Infopackage. Please apply via the "Bewerben" button below and answer all questions, otherwise we will be unable to process your application. Please upload your CV in English or German along with your degree certificate and latest reference letter.
- Agence GPP AG - GLOBAL RECRUITMENT - +41 44 266 50 25
- Published on 23. August 2022
- Consultant Jie Zhu