- Region Zurich
- Type of contract Permanent full time
- Sector of activity IT / telecommunications
For our client who is located in the German part of Switzerland, we are looking for an individual as
(Junior / Senior) Data Scientist
The start date is as soon as possible.
Description of the mission
- In-depth analyses of topics covering all aspects of business.
- Examples range from new customer acquisition and initiatives to reduce customer churn to product experience and strategy.
- Accountability for the end-to-end analytical process; from data cleaning and manipulation through design of appropriate analysis and carrying it out, to preparation and ultimate delivery of findings and recommendations to the end client.
- Understand, model and visualize business processes to predict and improve the performance, efficiency and bottom line of the company.
- You develop a world-class matching engine to be able to deliver the best job opportunities to your talents.
- You will work closely with the Tech, Product and Data teams to implement data products.
- It is part of your responsibility to design and implement pipelines for data collection, ingestion, validation, transformation, augmentation and visualization together with the data engineering team.
- University degree or PhD in statistics, mathematics, computer science or other quantitative field
- At least three years' experience in a similar position
- Excellent analytical skills with strong knowledge of basic statistics and other analytical techniques
- Development experience with Tableau or Qlikview
- Advanced SQL skills, good command of at least one programming language (R or Python preferred)
- Expert in using PowerPoint as a communication tool
- Passion for helping leaders understand and maintain focus on complex performance dynamics
- Exceptional motivation and ability to work reliably in a high-pressure environment
- Drive for lifelong learning and skill acquisition
- Sharp eye for detail and accuracy in analysis and expression
- You have a strong track record of delivering NLP and ML solutions, preferably in the recruitment industry
- You are passionate about writing code to transform or extract knowledge from text data, including Deep Learning and statistical methods for NLP
- You enjoy identifying and understanding business goals, developing scalable solutions and working on them independently
- fluent in English, German is a plus
Interested? You can find more information here: Infopackage. Please apply via the "Bewerben" button below and answer all questions, otherwise we will be unable to process your application. Please upload your CV in English or German along with your degree certificate and latest reference letter.
- Agence GPP AG - GLOBAL RECRUITMENT - +41 44 266 50 25
- Published on 25. August 2022
- Consultant Jie Zhu